Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Impression / Expression

All expressions are the result of IMPRESSION, (Pressed Inward), within one’s mental being.

Im-pression is none other that I’m, (I AM), followed by whatever you believe in, which is the impression you create for yourself.

Every time you say I Am healthy, HEALTH EXPRESSES ITSELF or
I Am sick, SICKNESS EXPRESSES ITSELF or

I Am Abundant,  ABUNDANCE EXPRESSES ITSELF or
I Am poor, POVERTY EXPRESSES ITSELF.

It does not matter, whatever is IMPRESSED eventually is EXPRESSED.

Therefore be cautious on what is IMPRESSED, because it will sooner or later EXPRESS ITSELF. This phenomenon comes under the Cause and Effect principle.
“What you sow YE shall reap”.



This is provided as information only and solely expresses the opinion of the writer 
without prejudice and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment